Fillaform may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd April 2023.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- User interface preferences relating to our products
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- continually improve our websites
- improve speed and security of our websites
- remember your settings during and between visits (for example, to let you stay signed in for convenience between visits)
- make our marketing on other sites more efficient without being intrusive to you, and while respecting your privacy.
- collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information
- send personally identifiable data to third parties
What to do about unwanted cookies
- Deleting cookies: Some web browsers allow you to delete cookies. If your browser allows this, you'll be able to change your settings so that whenever you close your browser, it will delete any cookies that have been put on during that session of browsing.
- Refusing cookies: Just remember that if you change your browser settings to refuse all cookies - in other words, websites won't be able to put them on your device at all - you won't be able to access your account with us. If you're worried about "spyware", then rather than refusing all cookies, you may find you can use anti-spyware software to achieve the same goal by automatically deleting cookies it thinks are invasive.
- Getting a warning about cookies: You can change your browser settings to warn you before cookies are used (and get the option of using them or not). You can do this by following the instructions in your browser. These are normally in the Help, Tools, or Edit menus.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of your data by our customers
Please note that any data you enter into a form created using Fillaform will be submitted to and controlled by the company or organization that created the form. Fillaform bears no responsibility for the collection, use, or disclosure of any personal information that you provide through these forms. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and data policies of the relevant organization before submitting any personal information through their forms.
Fillaform's commitment to your data
Other than in relation to passing on to our customers the data you enter into the respective customers' forms, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.